Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What We're Reading Wednesday-Survival Strategies of the Almost Brave by Jen White

I haven't done one of these in a while, but I just had to share a review that I wrote for an ARC of Survival Strategies of the Almost Brave by Jen White.  This blog post coincides with the launch of a new blog, one that I am very excited about, called Reader Rach.  I will be reviewing books that I read and love!  I think I'm so excited about this new blog because I love reading so much and I want to share the books I read with the world!

If you're a middle grade teacher, please come check out and follow my new blog and read my review of Survival Strategies of the Almost Brave, the best middle grade book I have read in a long time, which is set to be released on June 9!

4 comments:

  1. أرخص اسعار المصاعد بمصر عند التفكير في تركيب مصعد ، يجب ألا تأخذ السعر على أنه المعيار الوحيد لاختيارك. يجب أن تكون الجودة هي المعيار لاختيارك ، وبعد ذلك سيأتي السعر.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Students in Australia often manage multiple assignments, tight deadlines, and demanding academic schedules. If you are searching for do my essay Australia, look for reliable academic guidance that can help with research, structure, referencing, and proofreading. Understanding your topic and following your university’s requirements should remain a priority. Quality academic support can make complex essay tasks more manageable while helping you improve your writing skills, organise ideas effectively, and submit well-structured work with greater confidence.

    ReplyDelete