Thursday, September 18, 2014

Leave of Absence

One of my last blog posts was about how I was expecting a baby in May.  Well, due to some complications, I delivered a healthy baby girl in April, but my health is still not fully back to normal.  I chose to take an unpaid leave of absence this school year from my job and it is the best decision I've ever made.  I'm loving staying home with my baby girl, and only missing teaching just a little bit. I have started a new blog chronicling my experiences this year and my pregnancy complications due to HELLP syndrome.  I would love it if you follow me over there at familyloveandfairytales.blogspot.com!  I really would like to raise awareness about HELLP syndrome in pregnancy, so my first few blog posts are going to be about that.  I would love it if you could pass along my blog post to anyone who might be experiencing the symptoms I am describing.  It really could help save a life!

I hope everyone is enjoying their school year so far!  I am still following my favorite blogs and I love hearing about how everyone is doing.  I will be back to teaching next year, so I can't let myself get rusty! :)

I will periodically post here during my time off; mostly about books that I am reading.  Until then, I hope to see you over at Family, Love, & Fairy Tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment