Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An Update...

Sorry I've been a little MIA lately.  I have been waist-deep in yard sale items since Sunday.  They are so. much. work.!  My sanity is at stake right now, having a yard sale this weekend, our annual July 4th party next weekend, and my son's birthday party the weekend after.  Luckily, the weather in these parts have been kinda sucky lately, or else I would be trying to fit in pool time as well!  Actually, I did that yesterday.  Our first non-stormy, sunny, 90 degree day in a long time.  I had to hit the pool.  I really could hear it calling my name!  


So...
Please excuse my lack of posting, as my brain is just not in school-mode right now.  But don't count me out yet!  I've got books on reserve at the library and I will be creating some units using the 6 Traits.  I'm also super excited to read The Book Whisperer, as part of the TBA Book Club!  Thanks for being patient with this super busy blogger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment